Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF EHSAN WATER PARK
Drawn up with benefits and privileges promoted by Ehsan Water Park Sdn. Bhd. (“EWP”) (Company No. 1375556-P)
The issuance and the use of the EWP Packages shall always be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The EWP will be issued to the purchaser upon submission of the completed and signed EWP Application Form and full payment of the applicable fee to EWP. Upon issuance of the EWP the purchaser will hereinafter be known as the Passholder.
- The EWP Programme is open to Malaysian citizens only who are of majority age.
- The EWP is non-transferable and non-assignable and is for the exclusive use of the Passholder only.
- The EWP is NOT a credit card or debit card or charge card or others similar to these. It cannot be used to obtain cash, cash vouchers or to exchange for cash or other products or services other than the abovesaid privileges.
- The EWPSP entitles Passholders to enjoy exclusive privileges for one (1) year from the date of issue (“Pass Term”).
- In the event of termination of the EWPSP for any reason whatsoever, the EWPSP shall be terminated and nullified forthwith and the Passholder shall return the EWPSP to EWPSB for cancellation.
- Terms & Conditions to Privileges
- Reservations at EWP MUST be made in advance, a minimum of seven (3) days is required for the entry to Ehsan Water Park, subject to availability or number of visitors permitted on the date of booking.
- Food & Beverages and other incidental charges are separately chargeable and not included in the EWPSP fee.
- In order to enjoy the privileges, the Passholder MUST present a valid EWP to the ticketing counter or outlets before every transaction. The privileges are only applicable to current transactions and not previous or back-dated transactions.
- EWP shall not be liable to the Passholder in any manner whatsoever and howsoever for any goods and/or services purchased by the Passholder from any of the outlets.
- The EWPSP Programme signage displayed at the premise shall not be taken as a warranty by EWP that all goods and services available at the premise shall be subject to privileges.
- Unless otherwise specified, discounts are generally not applicable to tax and other miscellaneous charges that are not included in the price of the goods or services purchased.
- The EWP Programme and its privileges are offered at the sole discretion of EWP.
- All interpretations of this Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of EWP.
- The use of the EWP by the Passholder automatically infers acceptance of this Terms & Conditions and any prevailing terms and conditions of the EWPSP Programme.
- Passholder must present a valid EWP accompanied with an Identification Card/Driving License stating name and NRIC Number prior to the transaction being entered into in order to enjoy the privileges under the EWPSP Programme. Photocopies of an EWP will not be accepted.
- Unless otherwise specified, benefits and privileges under the EWP Programme are not valid for use with other ongoing promotions and discounts.
- EWP gives no representation or warranties or endorsements for the goods or services shown in EWP’s newsletters, magazines or EWP’s website and social medias with respect to the pricing, discounts, promotions and/or the availability of such goods and services advertised therein as such pricing, discounts, promotions and/or availability may be changed, varied, suspended, terminated or withdrawn without prior notice.
- EWP reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, terminate, substitute or vary any of the privileges under the
- EWP Programme from time to time without prior notice. Any substitution or variation by EWP of any privileges contained herein shall not entitle the Passholder to any claims or compensation from EWP for all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Passholder, whether directly or indirectly caused.
- In case of any dispute relating to the privileges under the EWPSP Programme, the decision of EWP shall be final and conclusive.
- EWP is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Passholder due to any of the following reasons: • any unauthorized use of the EWP; • any failure of a Passholder to notify any outlets that a transaction is an EWP Programme transaction; • any benefits not being available for any reason; • any failure to notify Passholder of any changes in these Terms and Conditions, and the EWPSP Programme; or • The suspension and/or termination of the EWPSP Programme.
- EWP reserves the absolute right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- EWP reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or terminate the EWPSP Programme at any time it deems necessary without assigning any reasons thereto. In such a case, EWP shall give advance notice to the Passholder in the manner which EWP deems appropriate. Upon notification of such suspension or termination, the EWP SP shall be nullified and invalidated and EWP shall have no obligation to extend any privileges to the Passholder.
- By participating in the EWP Programme, the Passholder shall be deemed to have consented to EWP collecting personal information of the Passholder and EWP reserves the right to use and utilize all information gathered from or under the EWP Programme for marketing purposes, subject to the relevant laws.
- The Passholder is responsible to notify EWP of any updates on their profile, change of address or any other contact information to enable EWP to send appropriate updates on EWP Programme to the said Passholder. Such notification shall be in writing to:
Ehsan Water Park Sdn. Bhd.
No. 1, Batu 13, Jalan Pantai Pasir Panjang,
71250 Si Rusa,
Attention: Ehsan Water Park Manager
Tel No.: 06-6472888
- Any request for a replacement EWP card for any reasons whatsoever, not limited to loss or damaged cards, shall be subjected to a fee of RM20.00.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the EWP is only used as qualifier for the offered privileges and will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if the privileges become unavailable during the Pass Term or if any or part of any of the EWP is closed due to technical, health and safety or other operational reasons or special events or private functions. Passholders are advised to check with EWP for any cancellations or closures and special events taking place on the relevant date and/or time of your proposed visit. Please note that EWP is subject to closure due to adverse weather conditions and therefore Passholders are advised to check with EWP before travelling.
- The EWP cannot be sold, transferred, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. An EWPSP will automatically become void without a refund; if sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away.
- For the avoidance of doubt, EWP sharing is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and any attempted use of an EWP by someone other than the Passholder will result in the privileges at the EWP being refused and, where the Passholder was involved in the sharing of the EWP, this will result in the EWP being revoked.
- The EWP Programme and its Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Nothing in the EWP Programme is intended or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between EWP and the Passholder.